By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2 Credit card details
Nasheed Bay will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on Nasheed Bay.
3 Advice & Views
The contents of Nasheed Bay website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. Any of the views expressed by the artists regardless of means (audio/video/text etc..) do not necessarily represent the views of Nasheed Bay or any other projects it may have or intend to do. Nasheed Bay and it's affiliates do not advocate nor condone any unlawful activity towards any individual or community.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nasheed Bay's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nasheed Bay's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nasheed Bay at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Nasheed Bay or otherwise used by Nasheed Bay as permitted by law.
6.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7 Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
7.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7.2 To the extent permitted by law, Nasheed Bay will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
7.3 Nasheed Bay makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
7.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Nasheed Bay for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Nasheed Bay or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Nasheed Bay and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Nasheed Bay arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nasheed Bay's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nasheed Bay does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nasheed Bay may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nasheed Bay does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nasheed Bay has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nasheed Bay of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nasheed Bay's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Please Note: Any of the views expressed by any nasheed artist do not necessarily represent the views of Nasheed Bay or any other projects it may have or intend to do. Nasheed Bay and it's affiliates do not advocate nor condone any unlawful activity towards any individual or community.